14 May 2007

Well, this change to the slideshow has taken me forever. At least I think I have got it now. I intend to have one slideshow for friends, one for family and one for scrapping pages. Thats the goal. I was tagged by Karen about a zillion days ago and have not done anything about it. So here goes, 7 random facts about me:

1) I read Simple Abundance by Sarah Ban Breathnach every morning.
2) I love Woolworths fudge with orange pieces and chocolate in it.
3) I always drive with my headlights on.
4) Tracey White is my all time favourite scrapping person.
5) I adore my job.
6) I follow the gold price every day.
7) I am a terrible hoarder.

Hope there are still some out there that have not been tagged, Candice, Mrs Nosa B, Allison.

2 comments:

karin said...

I love the new banner, and the slide show! so glad to see you on this blog again, high time i say!
take care
k
xx

Rhian Claire said...

Hiya there - now now high time for another change I say! Hope you and the kids are bearing up to the cold!!!! brrrrrrrrrrr it is FREEZING! Lovies Me