11 March 2010



Christmas has come and gone in a flash, not a very festive time for me. I’m glad it is over. Perhaps this year will be better. I certainly hope so.

My goals are progressing nicely, I have finished a few more and need to just get my head down and accomplish some more. I just feel like I am not anchored at the moment and have yet to establish quite what the thing/s are that are causing this in my life. I have been so disorganized and not at all motivated to change at the moment, I have not even planned and booked our holidays and weekends away. I usually do this in October the year before!

One of the causes of my lack of time at the moment is my addiction to the Facebook application called Farmville. I do not usually play or enjoy any type of computer game but this one has me hooked. I stopped for a week and felt such relief, but unfortunately I was lured into the game again. One of my friends was banned from playing by her husband and I saw other people commenting on her Facebook page saying things like “How did he get that right, wish I could get my husband to stop”, and “My girlfriend has no time for me anymore, wish she would quit”.

Tarryn is having a wonderful time. She had her boob op and is very pleased with the results. I am very proud of her for having the courage to make a decision, save for it, plan and select the doctor and then follow through on the whole thing. It has given her a lot more confidence too. She is loving the job she has and the people she works with are fantastic.

Kiara is in the final phase of high school. He boyfriend’s name is Devin, causing much confusion in our home with the names. She did very well at the end of last year with minimal effort again. Her dream is to go to Paris with her friend Meagan for her 16th birthday this year. I am not sure how feasible that will be at the moment but we will have to see.

Devin goes to his final year of primary school and I have no idea what high school we are going to. I guess I better get my act together soon and sort something out.

Update soon
Tasha

No comments: