04 April 2020

Day 13 isolation

Well, one day to go in this journey of mine. I was talking to Tarryn in Australia today, when I checked my countdown and got a picture of it at 1 day, 1 hour, 1 minute and 1 second to go.


Two weeks have passed really quickly and I have kept very busy. There are still so many things I want to do.
I really think that I overcame this challenge the minute I stepped into my room after the airport two weeks ago. I decided that it would be a good experience and I would make the most of it. Once I had dealt with my emotions and made a decision the rest was simple.

Obviously my support system at home has been incredible and made the journey so much easier. So good in fact I would do it for another two weeks!
I come out of my room tomorrow at 12pm and still intend to keep a distance from my family for another week, but I’ll still be able to go outside and keep looking in the fridge to find something to eat , like the rest of you are apparently doing. ðŸ˜˜

No comments: