10 September 2007

Such sad news this weekend about Angi’s mom that passed away. She was such a beautiful person and will always be missed. Her photo is in my older posts on the blog.

Went to scrapping university and it was a great weekend. Spent my time with Dee and Derryn and what a perfect choice that was, we had great fun, lots of laughing and great memories were created.
Got to meet my blogging friend, Canadian scrapping teacher and Making Memories Idols winner Wilna Furstenburg. She got her husband to take a photo of us together so she could remember me! What a stunning person.

I got home and was feeling really tired. Kiara met me in the passage and said ”Mom, come you have to help me with a homework project”. I moaned and groaned all the way down the passage into my bedroom, my room was spotless, lights low, music playing and a bubble bath ready for me to climb into! What more could you ask for?

I have become reunited with my beloved old music and in typical Tasha style have gone totally overboard. From no music in years to listening to everything I can get my hands on.

I am just loving the sunshine and the friendliness of people in general. Don’t know if it’s my attitude that has changed but I am finding myself so abundantly blessed in all areas of my life.

Devin went to see the WWE wrestling twice this weekend at the Dome and also went to Greenstone shopping centre to see his hero John Cena. He got about 2 meters away from him and apparently John looked at him and gave him the thumbs up!

I am would have been happy to see Randy Orton up close and personal.

How awesome is the gold price today? I have been waiting for $700 for quite a while now.

Well, I have some interviews to do for the rest of the morning so better get to work.

No comments: