26 March 2020

2 days of isolation done



I have been isolated in my bedroom and bathroom for 2 full days now, here are some things I want to share.

  • It’s very challenging being in a small space but I know entire families live in less space than I have now
  • I’m very grateful for my big windows so I don’t feel totally isolated
  • I can get visits from my amazing family outside my window and that is the greatest treasure
  • Tarryn figured out how to have 4 of us on a Whatsapp call so that’s great
  • It’s great to be able to do a full days work from my room
  • I have to make time for breaks; it’s easy to switch on my laptop first thing and then stay working until the end of the day
  • I have to make my 10 000 steps interesting 
  • Washing dishes in the bathroom is something I haven’t had to do
  • I try to limit worrying about the situation but it’s difficult 
  • I have a fabulous group of friends and we have creative ideas to keep busy
  • I appreciate technology more than ever




No comments: