27 March 2020

Day 5 isolation

Today was a really busy work day. I had 9 meetings so that pretty much took up the whole day.
Got awful news that my work hero passed away today. Craig was my manager for many years and the absolute best boss around. He taught me a lot about people and how to deal with work politics. He always called me Tash and gave me the opportunity to start the Testing Services department with him. So sad to hear and glad I kept in contact with him. A true gentleman.

Getting my steps done was a challenge and I’m glad Discovery have reduced the points for everyone from tomorrow. I’m sleeping well. Yesterday according to my Pillow app, I slept for 8 hours at 80%.

Appreciating the beauty around me and so grateful for my family.


As part of a 21 day abundance session I am doing, today’s task was to write down 50 names of people alive or dead who have influenced your life and spend some time thinking about them. That was such an easy and lovely exercise, I stopped at about 60 names and Craig was certainly one of the names on the list. I got a call from today Linda and that was great. It is my friend Megan’s birthday so that was special and a call from John in Spain. All people on my list. I’m sure you appeared on it too.

It’s strange not to hear any planes flying around.

A glass of wine and some binge watching to round off Friday.

No comments: