26 March 2020

Getting home from Russia



I was very happy to be safely back on South African soil on Sunday morning.  I decided I would self isolate for 14 days. Got home and went straight into my room through the side entrance of the house. The kids had made my room so perfect. They cleaned it and made it my haven for the next 14 days.

Kiara moved a small fridge into the room, fresh milk, juice, overnight oats in jars. Candles and a lighter, cutlery and crockery, a big snack box filled with goodies, my favourite mug, books including one called ‘Behind closed doors’ which a Kiara thought was very funny!

Food is delivered to outside my door and once they have walked away I open to collect.
My brother made a whole lot of delicious food while I was away and that’s been wonderful. Nanna makes me lunch everyday too, so Im very well looked after.





I had an assignment to do for Unisa so got stuck in and


No comments: