26 March 2020

Day 4 self isolation

Work day was longer than usual today so I didn’t exercise.
Today I took a suntanning break for a few minutes when the sun came through the bathroom window.



I managed to order some groceries at Checkers online and they have been fantastic. They called to confirm delivery and arrived at 7pm, unpacked at the gate and then got back in their vehicle and waited while Kiara brought the goods inside. She sanitized and unpacked. A big shout out to Checkers for this service.

No Facebook during the day and I don’t switch my tv on until much later in the evening and am appreciating that break to just relax, have 1 glass of wine and not worry. I liked the advice that Elan from Sleekgeek suggested earlier this month - only one hour allocated to worrying or else it gets overwhelming.

No comments: