26 March 2020

Day 3 of self isolation

Well I have gotten into a routine already. I get up open curtains and then get dressed, even though it would be easy to stay in pj’s all day. I start work after my first coffee. Kiara or Devin bring the kettle to outside my room where I leave the flask unopened so that they can pour water in without touching anything. After they leave I collect it from the outside table.

My dressing table is now my work area and it just feels more professional to work at a makeshift desk and not sprawled across my bed.

Work starts and it’s standup meetings for the first hour and a half. I try to have a coffee break with a 15 minute teams meeting with a work friend everyday, but we don’t always manage between meetings.

Today after work I felt like I needed to exercise so while Devin was doing his routine on the grass I did mine in my room.


No comments: