29 March 2020

Day 6 isolation

Got a lie-in this morning for the first time in ages.
It made the day go way too quickly.

I spent too long on social media and have to limit that to an hour or two for my sanity.
I know we need info but too much is draining. Also spent ages going through the online grocery page to order some things. Hope I don’t make another mistake and order 1 box of 24 packets of licorice allsorts instead of 1 packet ðŸ˜œ

At 2pm we had a tea party set up, we were to wear hats and there was wine. Jenny had my favourite wine glass set up for me, I had coffee at the party. It was lovely to see the faces and expressions rather than just a typed message. Good to catch up and be there for each other. This will become a regular practice.



I made some post-it notes to keep myself on track, so far I have been very good at doing the things I set out to do. The tv hasn’t gone on until after 7pm any of the days so far.



One of my 134 goals this year was to contact 20 friends that I hadn’t for a while and I’m getting that done.

No comments: